Great Dealer Profits: What I heard about Dealer Profits in New York

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

What I heard about Dealer Profits in New York

To receive more articles on this subject, click on "What I heard about Dealer Profits in New York" title above,

Dombecky.com

So there I am, teaching a seminar in New York. We are talking about the usual; relationship building, customer retention, service selling, profitability.......

One of the attendees tells me that there is a Reynolds and Reynolds Service Selling Program that generates a letter for him to send out to every one of his customers the day before.

It is a personal letter, individualized for each customer, thanking them for the visit. It also solicits their feedback on the repair and the visit. He just signs and mails it.

What a great idea. My participant has been a service consultant for 22+ years and says this does more to bind customers to him and the dealership than anything that he has seen.

I think that ADP and UCS probably have similar systems. I would check what you are already paying for already with your system. I would say there is a fair chance you are paying for something like this in your software package and are not using it.

Unless you do not want to use something that is the best thing, to grow your buisness, add to the bottom line profits and retain customers to come along in 22 years. Don't take my word for it, call your software provider.

See you next time, Happy Dealer Profits

Curt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home